Inspired by Pope Francis’ Christus Vivit, this event will give bishops, young people, and ministry leaders from all cultural communities an opportunity to learn from, share, and work collaboratively with one another in actively advancing the Church’s engagement with youth and young adults.
Journeying Together: A National Intercultural Encounter for
Ministries with Youth and Young Adults
May 2020 - The July Intercultural Encounter Journeying Together Postponed! Out of concern for everyone’s safety, plans to gather at the end of July 2020 for Journeying Together: A National Intercultural Encounter for Ministries with Youth and Young Adults have been put on hold due to the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic. The decision has been made to postpone the in-person gathering, likely into next year, and to develop a series of online tools and virtual gatherings to journey with participants throughout the coming year as a way to honor the young people and the pastoral ministers’ desire to continue to walk together in faith. New dates for the in-person event will be announced at a later time. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks!
- Learn more about Journeying Together by reading the Journeying Together Overview.
- Interested in being a sponsor? Learn how by reading the sponsorship package. The sponsorship package will be continuously updated to reflect sponsorship opportunities that are no longer available.
- Interested in knowing who will be invited to the event? Check out the participant profiles for more information about the invitation process or the criteria for participation.
- For more information on this event, please contact us at email@example.com.
Check back for the following pending information:
- Frequently Asked Questions